Data Protection Policy of Weber Maschinenbau GmbH, last amended: 24.05.2018
Data protection – simply put
In the following, you will find a brief, understandable overview of the collection and processing of your data. Please refer to our Data Protection Policy for a more detailed explanation.
We collect the following data:
- The domain name or IP address of your computer, the client's file request (file name and URL), the http response code and the internet page from which you are visiting us.
- If you register for the newsletter, we will store the date, the registration itself and the email address you provide us with for that purpose. We also record when you open the newsletter and which links you click on.
- The website contains specific registration forms in various places which can consist of mandatory fields as well as fields with different contents which can be filled in voluntarily.
- Within plug-ins that we use on our website (e.g. Google Maps)
How we collect your data:
Otherwise, we will only collect the data on the basis of your entries on our website, in the respective registration forms. Wherever this is the case, you will find a link to the specific data protection notice directly on the form.
We use your data for the following purposes:
- For the technical administration and provision of the web page.
- In the case of special registration forms, the exact purpose is described in the relevant data protection notice.
- For forwarding to the operators of web services that we make available on the website.
We also use your data
- exclusively to the extent provided for by law
- for the detection of misuse and troubleshooting
- to provide information to public authorities
This is how long we store your data:
The duration of data storage depends primarily on the fulfilment of the purpose. This means that we store your data for precisely as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose of the data collection. In some cases, however, there are legal retention periods which allow for a storage period differing from this. In these cases, we store the data for as long as required by the respective law. Should data in a particular context (for example Google Analytics) be deleted following a different period, then this will be stated in the detailed data protection declaration.
You have the following rights:
- Right of information (any information contained in this notice may be requested at any time)
- Right to delete the data (unless time limits prevent this)
- Right to be forgotten (if data has been transmitted, we must request the recipient to delete it)
- Right to data portability (if you wish, we must transfer the data to a third party in a machine-readable format)
- Right to rectification of the data category
- Right to object to the processing activity. (For example, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link: Deactivate Google Analytics)
- Right to rectification if the data is inaccurate.
- Right to complain to the regulatory authority.
Browser plug-in for deactivating Google Analytics
You can prevent cookies from being saved by Google Analytics by configuring your browser software accordingly; please note, however, that in this case it may not be possible to take full advantage of all the functions of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
The Google Tag Manager is a tool that allows us to integrate tracking or statistical tools and other technologies on our website. The Google Tag Manager itself does not create any user profiles, does not store cookies, and does not carry out any independent analyses. It only manages and runs the tools integrated via it. However, the Google Tag Manager does collect your IP address, which may also be transferred to Google’s parent company in the United States.
The Google Tag Manager is used on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the quick and uncomplicated integration and administration of various tools on his website. If the relevant consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
Tracking by Facebook and LinkedIn
If you have actively consented when calling up our website, both Facebook and LinkedIn will use codes implemented on our website to track user behaviour. The data processing is carried out in accordance with the data protection declarations of the respective services, which can be found on their websites. The legal basis for tracking is the consent given by you when you first visit our website (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future by calling up the website again and changing the corresponding setting.
In order to safeguard your rights and to ensure that processing is legally satisfactory, we have appointed an external data protection officer. These are the contact details:
gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH
06421 / 804 13 10