- Can be operated from the left or right
- Product-specific pressure devices for the derinding process
- Special base frames (height adjustment)
- Special voltage
The ASW 560 skinner makes it possible to combine cutting and derinding or pressing and derinding in connection with the Weber automatic slicing technology in one machine.
Blade shaft for cutting into the product to be derinded for an optimal derinding result with remaining rind of less than one percent (depending on temperature).
Optional use of upstream pressure applicator (roller) instead of blade roller. This reduces creasing during the derinding process and also minimizes the amount of rind remaining on the product (depending on cut).
- High material throughput: one machine, two work processes
- Minimal reworking of the derinded cuts due to the Weber automatic slicing technology
- Line concept: perfect integration of the machine in carving processes