Automation in the industry’s most compact footprint – maximize lbs/sq foot and lbs/man hour
Seamless sheeting, stacking and handling at rates up to 150 sheets/minute
Efficient stack pack solutions that deliver bacon to the most robust zipper thermoforming machine on the market
A growing, profitable, and sustainable business.
With over 2 billion lbs. of bacon processed in North America annually and 3-4% of projected market growth, bacon offers a great opportunity for processors to capitalize on. While exciting in terms of market potential, processing bacon is uniquely challenging. The irregular shape and consistency of pork belly makes process automation difficult, particularly when it comes to traditional slicing and packaging processes. Further, labor market conditions, such as staff shortages and increased labor costs have added further pressure on the bottom line for bacon processors.
At Weber, we’ve worked with YOU to understand your goals when it comes to bacon. From weight-accurate slicing to careful handling and precise infeeding, presenting high quality portions into the package, Weber bacon solutions are customized to solve these unique challenges – making bacon possible with less people, more throughput in the shortest square footage, and more streamlined data.
Solutions to optimize your bacon production.
- Labor effective solutions for both automated and manual production that increase lbs/man hour.
- Increased throughput of up to 100% when compared to traditional bacon slicing and packaging lines. Slice and Pack up to 85 portions/minute.
- True Integration – a holistic approach that ties together the line mechanically, electrically, and digitally. Think one machine where functions communicate harmoniously instead of multiple machines that can easily get out of sync.
- Reduced labor -> more throughput -> increased food safety -> higher quality = more profit.
- Industry leading speed, up to 150 18” sheets per minute.
- Reduced re-work with more effective automation – with dynamic slice position monitoring, get slices onto paper, stacked, and into package more efficiently.
- The weUNDERLEAVE sets new standards in terms of design simplicity - reducing time for paper changes and during disassembly for/reassembly after cleaning. Save time with more open and hygienic designed components.
- Better stacking – reduce the mess and re-work. Utilizing unique sheet control, the weSTACK manages paper and stack quality better than ever before.
- Less labor -> faster change-over -> highest stack quality = more profit.
- Reduced line footprint with more integrated slicing, handling and packaging solutions. Create space for more production.
- Make Zipper Easy with the wePACK 7000. Offering the industry’s most robust machine design, the wePACK 7000 is built to better support the zipper sealing process.
- Less flexing -> better tracking and control -> less wrinkles and leakers = more profit.
Let Weber help you revolutionize your bacon production.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Kansas City MO 64153