The X-ray scanner is available in different sizes, to match your product.
The products to be sliced are fed to the X-ray scanner next to each other in more lanes. The mass allocation of each product is determined in a continuous-flow process for each individual product by means of X-ray technology. After determining the mass, the products are then weighed on the integrated weighing station according to their individual lane. The system features a two-stage safety guarding for its radiation source. Special applications for the CPS-X are: the weight-accurate slicing of cheese with eyes and products where their components have great differences in density (fat to lean ratio).
- Detection of foreign objects: in addition to ensuring reliable production, detecting foreign objects also protects units located downstream. Foreign objects detection, e.g. with stainless steel > Ø = 3 mm, glass/ceramic > Ø = 8 mm (product-dependent).
- Grading: in addition to the standard identification of density over the length of a product, the unique Dual Energy Technology of Weber allows the true grade to be discovered. This technology can be used to determine the fat/lean ratio at every position.
- Up to six products in one scan cycle
- Weight-accurate slicing of cheese with eyes
- Density determination for products with large density differences (fat/lean content