Cheese in all its diversity presents a different, individual challenge at every processing step. With our line solutions, you can master the daily challenges of your cheese production.
Let yourself be inspired by our processing solutions for cheese: from weight-accurate slicing and perfect portioning to the desired presentation in the cheese packaging.
Understanding your requirements, goals and needs in the first step in delivering your custom solution. We want to uncover and solve for questions such as the following:
What type of cheese do you slice, hard or soft? Are there other particularities for your unique products? What special technical features need to be addressed in your production process? Automation and presentat are important to your end customer, so how can we address those needs? Do you want to build up capacities with a new production line or should components be replaced or added to existing slicing lines?
Through discovery and planning we create intimate connections with your organization's team and align with your production goals. We understand every facility and partner is different, which is why you won't be delivered a cookie cutter solution.
- Tailored to your requirements – our wide portfolio offers solutions for every application in every performance class from trade to industry
- Everything from one source: cheese block divider, LED or X-ray scanner, slicer, infeeder as well as end-of-line equipment
- Smooth production with maximum yield - possible with modules that communicate 100% with each other
- Perfect interaction between cheese, machine and blade with our Weber blade development and production that we have perfected over the years
- Up to 95.5 % product yield, which means more profit for you
- Vacuum grippers reduce the end piece give-away by up to 50%
- Weber is the market leader in output quantity in every slicer class
- More than 99% good rate (excellent yield or rate of good packs)
- Give-away less than 0.1 %
- Automatic slicing gap monitoring for consistent slice quality
- Even while running production you have the ability to change applications or maintenance machine parts.
- Convert to different applications at the push of a button with automation
- Ease of use and repair is a top prority, so even equipment such as conveyors, grippers, slicing edges or tractors can be changed almost without using tools
We have a long-standing, trusting relationship with many of our customers. Thanks to our experience, technical know-how, innovative developments and excellent service, we offer you real added value and are at your side as a strong partner. We are proud that cheese producers from all over the world trust in our solutions.
Dutch cheese processor Vepo Cheese has relied on production solutions from Weber for over 20 years. There are many reasons for this. Owner Mark Verkleij and technical operations manager Hugo van Put tell us why Weber is the number 1 in the cheese world for them and what else the companies have in common.
Your customers' eyes make the purchase, every time. It doesn't matter which layout, presentation or type of portioning you want for your cheese application, we will put your product in the limelight effectively. With Weber technology there are no limits to your ideas, so whether you need shingled, stacked, overlapped or with interleaver sheets Weber has a solution for it.
In addition to the appealing presentation at the point of sale, the protection and shelf life of your sliced cheese are particularly important success factors. For you, this means more profitability and sustainability and for end consumers, more food safety and taste. Therefore, you should not have to make any compromises when choosing the right packaging for your cheese.
Regardless of whether you decide to use a paper-based foil, PP, mono-PET or APET or if you want a classic MAP packaging, MAP packaging, skin or vacuum packaging: with our thermoforming packaging machine wePACK all packaging materials can be processed. This ensures that your line is also equipped for future requirements.
Do you want to package your sliced cheese in trays or tubular bags? No problem! Our sytems are able to integrate traysealers or flow packers into your Weber line as alternative packaging machines to the thermoformer and take care of seamless integration without interfaces for a smooth production process.
Being a solution provider, we are passionate about making your catalog of requirements to our project - whether being individual components such as slicers and automation solutions or complex slicing lines. Our broad portfolio offers a wide range of options from product preparation to slicing, buffer, loading and infeed systems to packaging machines and end-of-line equipment. Especially in combination, our components unfold their full potential and enrich your cheese production.