- Product-specific pressure devices
- Discharge belt
- Special voltage
The ASB 600 belt derinder for artisanal and medium-sized companies has a wide range of applications and two processing speeds. The combination machine can be used "open" with a carriage table or "closed" with a height-adjustable pressing device and carriage belt.
Automatic derinding of all cuts, such as cheek, belly, and loin of pork, as well as fat on shoulder and ham, takes place during belt operation. In "open" operation, the machine can be used for all round cuts, such as ham, shoulder, or knuckle.
The ASB 600 is also suitable for the careful skinning of poultry cuts.
- Optimal results: clean removal of the rind without residues
- Infinite adjustment of the rind/cutting thickness
- Standard feature: two processing speeds
- Space-saving: moveable with trestle and swivel castors